View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2015, 12:31 AM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

In order to completely defuse this situation I've deleted both rates.

To be fair both comments combined with their votes weren't good feedback. If someone's track is horrible, try to breakdown exactly why it sucked and where they can improve. If not don't rate it, you can comment (But please don't sway people's feelings towards it, people have a right to determine for themselves what they like and don't like based on their own personal preferences and not based on what someone else is saying) and just don't rate.

Also, if someone makes a diss track about it don't try to justify you rating them a low number lol of course you rated them a 1 they dissed you. They took the time and pointed lyrics towards you. Don't try to play it off by saying their rhyming is basic, production was off, etc. etc. just comment if you must but don't rate them anything, that's just common sense.
Unread 01-19-2015, 12:31 AM   #14

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

In order to completely defuse this situation I've deleted both rates.

To be fair both comments combined with their votes weren't good feedback. If someone's track is horrible, try to breakdown exactly why it sucked and where they can improve. If not don't rate it, you can comment (But please don't sway people's feelings towards it, people have a right to determine for themselves what they like and don't like based on their own personal preferences and not based on what someone else is saying) and just don't rate.

Also, if someone makes a diss track about it don't try to justify you rating them a low number lol of course you rated them a 1 they dissed you. They took the time and pointed lyrics towards you. Don't try to play it off by saying their rhyming is basic, production was off, etc. etc. just comment if you must but don't rate them anything, that's just common sense.