Thread: Pussies Or No?
View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2019, 10:52 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

I haven't listened to enough Jay Z to have an opinion on him besides Renegade and MBDTF, on both of which he is sublime. I actually think that Encore is under-rated, because although half of it is Eminem's worst material, the other half ranks among his best imo. Relapse is brilliant if you're in the right mood, but otherwise I'm not a huge fan.

I totally agree with Dysfunctional, Nick didn't just share the tracks with the other guys but really got overshadowed by them. I understand he was trying to do what Eminem did on Hailie's Revenge, but honestly I'm not a massive fan of that song either.
Unread 12-13-2019, 10:52 PM   #16

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

I haven't listened to enough Jay Z to have an opinion on him besides Renegade and MBDTF, on both of which he is sublime. I actually think that Encore is under-rated, because although half of it is Eminem's worst material, the other half ranks among his best imo. Relapse is brilliant if you're in the right mood, but otherwise I'm not a huge fan.

I totally agree with Dysfunctional, Nick didn't just share the tracks with the other guys but really got overshadowed by them. I understand he was trying to do what Eminem did on Hailie's Revenge, but honestly I'm not a massive fan of that song either.