View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2020, 09:27 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Freak View Post
I actually disagree with this assessment. Reddit's UI has been largely unchanged for a long, long time.... Has that failed? The culture of this site and battle rap in general, including moderator behavior, absolutely contributed to inactivity.

I have very little issues with the UI. The setup for the past nearly 10 years has allowed for a lot of different types of event that no longer take place, and even when they do nobody is interested as the general atmosphere of this place is toxic on all levels.

There is no support for creativity within this community. It has become a wasteland of angry adolescent conflicts primarily in the forums in the past 5 years, and particularly the past 3 years. When there is no honor and chivalry in battle, it just becomes senseless violence with no grace.

I bite my thumb at you LetsQueef.

Good Day!

P.S. I agree Bnas brings all the boys to the yard.
i agree with this comment, and aggo's been afk for a long time so he's basically speaking from a personal viewpoint that clearly doesn't reflect the current state of user's mindset currently dealing with issues with staff or the site in general, not to mention, he's coming back from a Hiatus,..as a Somebody with "Letsbeef Clout".. as an Ex Mod or Perspective mod..one of them.. so fuck him and he can stay his bitch ass in rochester.
Unread 12-22-2020, 09:27 AM   #59

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Freak View Post
I actually disagree with this assessment. Reddit's UI has been largely unchanged for a long, long time.... Has that failed? The culture of this site and battle rap in general, including moderator behavior, absolutely contributed to inactivity.

I have very little issues with the UI. The setup for the past nearly 10 years has allowed for a lot of different types of event that no longer take place, and even when they do nobody is interested as the general atmosphere of this place is toxic on all levels.

There is no support for creativity within this community. It has become a wasteland of angry adolescent conflicts primarily in the forums in the past 5 years, and particularly the past 3 years. When there is no honor and chivalry in battle, it just becomes senseless violence with no grace.

I bite my thumb at you LetsQueef.

Good Day!

P.S. I agree Bnas brings all the boys to the yard.
i agree with this comment, and aggo's been afk for a long time so he's basically speaking from a personal viewpoint that clearly doesn't reflect the current state of user's mindset currently dealing with issues with staff or the site in general, not to mention, he's coming back from a Hiatus,..as a Somebody with "Letsbeef Clout".. as an Ex Mod or Perspective mod..one of them.. so fuck him and he can stay his bitch ass in rochester.