View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2020, 02:40 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
It would just need to be requested 24 hours in advance of the deadline or something.
You can already ask for extensions on the deadlines at the moment. I think these should be more accessible, and I think if something comes up unexpectedly and you let the tournament organiser know afterwards you should be able to submit your verse late because personal emergencies/whatever leading to a no-show in a battle both battlers were taking seriously is pointless you're right. But having a blanket grace period and making the deadlines irrelevant just voids the point of having them and then tournaments will take forever.
Unread 01-21-2020, 02:40 AM   #26

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
It would just need to be requested 24 hours in advance of the deadline or something.
You can already ask for extensions on the deadlines at the moment. I think these should be more accessible, and I think if something comes up unexpectedly and you let the tournament organiser know afterwards you should be able to submit your verse late because personal emergencies/whatever leading to a no-show in a battle both battlers were taking seriously is pointless you're right. But having a blanket grace period and making the deadlines irrelevant just voids the point of having them and then tournaments will take forever.