View Single Post
Unread 02-20-2021, 10:07 AM
GodLike
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdy View Post
I get that. It's just been done so many times before and most guys are on the edge or already no showed. Weveve been trying to push tournaments for years. The site needs a major update, not just tournaments. This is basically the 2006 site you're currently viewing.
I got you bro. Just a thought. Trying to see it prosper and maybe new guys can come through and do their thing and get things going. 06? Damn you name says you joined ‘19. I’m assuming name change. Either way when the sites slow like this it’s a little boring
Unread 02-20-2021, 10:07 AM   #5

GodLike

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowdy View Post
I get that. It's just been done so many times before and most guys are on the edge or already no showed. Weveve been trying to push tournaments for years. The site needs a major update, not just tournaments. This is basically the 2006 site you're currently viewing.
I got you bro. Just a thought. Trying to see it prosper and maybe new guys can come through and do their thing and get things going. 06? Damn you name says you joined ‘19. I’m assuming name change. Either way when the sites slow like this it’s a little boring