Thread: Talksick
View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2013, 07:11 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkSick View Post
bro lol Your a fuckin embarrassment as a human being haha Why in the blue fuck would u think i have SHIT to prove to some loud mouth, faggot looking nerd ass over the internet who i PROMISE my word is bond that i would obliterate your skull with my boot. I would fuckin hospitalize you with my bare hands you dumb kid. You have NO IDEA what the fuck i do with my spare time lol Keep talking about your knife and how youd 'carve me up' and all that dude lol If you only knew....

If you honestly think i would even waste my gas money to dummy some kid over the internet, then your honestly off your rocker.

Now you can chirp your bird mouth alllllll you want over these forums because your butt-hurt, convince yourself you "won" the arguement and all that, but i know and these people know WHO you are and WHAT your about, an internet ego inflated little kid with a big mouth.....I honestly couldnt give a FUCK about you squirt lol

Even if i gave you my address, you wouldnt show and you fuckin know it lol

Either quit running your mouth, or you can contact me when im in Ottawa on May 24th at the clubhouse and maybe we can have a little umm "chit-chat", maybe i can make you a YouTube star or sumthing ......mmmk pumpkin?

Ps This is the last i speak on this matter otherwise il start to look like you

Thread/
Lmfao, TalkSick is funny dawg
Unread 02-19-2013, 07:11 PM   #27

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkSick View Post
bro lol Your a fuckin embarrassment as a human being haha Why in the blue fuck would u think i have SHIT to prove to some loud mouth, faggot looking nerd ass over the internet who i PROMISE my word is bond that i would obliterate your skull with my boot. I would fuckin hospitalize you with my bare hands you dumb kid. You have NO IDEA what the fuck i do with my spare time lol Keep talking about your knife and how youd 'carve me up' and all that dude lol If you only knew....

If you honestly think i would even waste my gas money to dummy some kid over the internet, then your honestly off your rocker.

Now you can chirp your bird mouth alllllll you want over these forums because your butt-hurt, convince yourself you "won" the arguement and all that, but i know and these people know WHO you are and WHAT your about, an internet ego inflated little kid with a big mouth.....I honestly couldnt give a FUCK about you squirt lol

Even if i gave you my address, you wouldnt show and you fuckin know it lol

Either quit running your mouth, or you can contact me when im in Ottawa on May 24th at the clubhouse and maybe we can have a little umm "chit-chat", maybe i can make you a YouTube star or sumthing ......mmmk pumpkin?

Ps This is the last i speak on this matter otherwise il start to look like you

Thread/
Lmfao, TalkSick is funny dawg