View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2020, 01:33 AM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Yeah change your name fam ... Not to wolf though, too Generic ... Pick a Name to Live Up to

You aint bad, youre definately headed down the right path . Try thinking of a good concept , back in the day i'd rely on Wordplays, Nameplays, Puns & Turn of Phrases. Theres other shit that can be witty too , Anyything can be good if its done right. Try thinking of something that can be used atleast 2 ways, (Words, or a short phrase) & Try to catch niggas off-guard, but be straight forward, & Keep it easy to understand. Clean your bars up. Try to have them roll off the tongue more ... Your Multies dont need to be Long as fuck either, & they dont need fancy words, Start small, perfect that, and make them bigger later if you want to go that way. Try turning your concept into a bar, & if it dont sound right, Start from scratch and try to say it a different way. Do that until your bar is clean. When your starting out, its okay to take your time with a verse Aye. No rush cuz its about improving ... Took me a while before i was decent . You havent peaked in potential , so dont get discouraged.

Aye wouldnt hurt to check out some of the GOAT's either.... Reefer, Daddio , Real Talk, Illimit , RULE even. See how they do it

Its a skill

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Aye dont compromise your flow for a complex concept ... Flow is underrated, it'll impact your whole delivery. Make the concept work with your flow. Go easy on the awkward words too

Mr. Miyagi in this bitch, im out
Unread 03-24-2020, 01:33 AM   #8

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Yeah change your name fam ... Not to wolf though, too Generic ... Pick a Name to Live Up to

You aint bad, youre definately headed down the right path . Try thinking of a good concept , back in the day i'd rely on Wordplays, Nameplays, Puns & Turn of Phrases. Theres other shit that can be witty too , Anyything can be good if its done right. Try thinking of something that can be used atleast 2 ways, (Words, or a short phrase) & Try to catch niggas off-guard, but be straight forward, & Keep it easy to understand. Clean your bars up. Try to have them roll off the tongue more ... Your Multies dont need to be Long as fuck either, & they dont need fancy words, Start small, perfect that, and make them bigger later if you want to go that way. Try turning your concept into a bar, & if it dont sound right, Start from scratch and try to say it a different way. Do that until your bar is clean. When your starting out, its okay to take your time with a verse Aye. No rush cuz its about improving ... Took me a while before i was decent . You havent peaked in potential , so dont get discouraged.

Aye wouldnt hurt to check out some of the GOAT's either.... Reefer, Daddio , Real Talk, Illimit , RULE even. See how they do it

Its a skill

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Aye dont compromise your flow for a complex concept ... Flow is underrated, it'll impact your whole delivery. Make the concept work with your flow. Go easy on the awkward words too

Mr. Miyagi in this bitch, im out