View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2020, 12:43 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
You can’t overthink shit. The more streamlined and cleanly executed your concepts and punches, the better. It doesn’t mean dumb it down to special ed curriculum but shit like this....

Still wanna act tough? My gun bars known for FABULOUSLY WRECKING PRODUCERS NECKS. Still tryna step up? Then I’ll let the “tech run till the lines spill” like MANUALLY CHECKING COMPUTER SPECS

Long ass clunky multi to get to nerdy computer shit only a few people gonna get is a waste of time. Stay generally relatable, clean and concise and you will see results.
That reads like a Shodan bar from 2014, and ironically enough he had a lot of the same issues starting out that I’m pretty sure he himself would admit to.
Unread 03-24-2020, 12:43 AM   #7

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
You can’t overthink shit. The more streamlined and cleanly executed your concepts and punches, the better. It doesn’t mean dumb it down to special ed curriculum but shit like this....

Still wanna act tough? My gun bars known for FABULOUSLY WRECKING PRODUCERS NECKS. Still tryna step up? Then I’ll let the “tech run till the lines spill” like MANUALLY CHECKING COMPUTER SPECS

Long ass clunky multi to get to nerdy computer shit only a few people gonna get is a waste of time. Stay generally relatable, clean and concise and you will see results.
That reads like a Shodan bar from 2014, and ironically enough he had a lot of the same issues starting out that I’m pretty sure he himself would admit to.