View Single Post
Unread 10-24-2017, 06:31 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
How are you so dumb? It's not about how many wins you have or how many loses you have. Those are clearly from when I first started. I don't battle bad people. All my battles are required by a forum tournament / tourny or vs someone good. Its about who you beat, not how many people you beat that are bad.

almost my last 5 battles are troll verses
But you're like "This guy isnt good cause he lost to blah blah blah". ILLoKWENT lost to me. Celsius essentially lost to me. Lockhart lost to me. Enfinite lost to me. RULE lost to me. Askari lost to me. Mayneak lost to me. I can keep going on and on. I'm better than fucking no one though.

In the long term, yeah, taking an L to someone lesser matters. But if you're just talking skill, it sometimes takes a big moment for someone to rise and win.
Unread 10-24-2017, 06:31 PM   #41

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
How are you so dumb? It's not about how many wins you have or how many loses you have. Those are clearly from when I first started. I don't battle bad people. All my battles are required by a forum tournament / tourny or vs someone good. Its about who you beat, not how many people you beat that are bad.

almost my last 5 battles are troll verses
But you're like "This guy isnt good cause he lost to blah blah blah". ILLoKWENT lost to me. Celsius essentially lost to me. Lockhart lost to me. Enfinite lost to me. RULE lost to me. Askari lost to me. Mayneak lost to me. I can keep going on and on. I'm better than fucking no one though.

In the long term, yeah, taking an L to someone lesser matters. But if you're just talking skill, it sometimes takes a big moment for someone to rise and win.