View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2020, 07:27 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uttirmost View Post
What are the main things y’all look for in a battle and in what order and why? I know punches should be #1 but it seems like y’all go for personals/disses before punches. Here’s what I think:

1) punches/metaphors/wordplay/concepts
2) personals/disses
3) multis/vocabulary

I know vocabulary is major but you can get away with elementary vocabulary if u make up for it by setting up your punches well and executing. And I feel like personals are not as important as punches but if delivered right, they can be. That’s just my thoughts
I think you have the right idea,..also personals matter less,depending on person,but Irl.. it does.. anybody can just say anything.. i like punches and metaphors, but i'm a fan of Multi's..and rhyming whole sentences while doing that,. listen to King los, Royce and Crooked i,..Those are my main three, then trap and Drill,..in battling, i like J.c.
Unread 08-30-2020, 07:27 PM   #8

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uttirmost View Post
What are the main things y’all look for in a battle and in what order and why? I know punches should be #1 but it seems like y’all go for personals/disses before punches. Here’s what I think:

1) punches/metaphors/wordplay/concepts
2) personals/disses
3) multis/vocabulary

I know vocabulary is major but you can get away with elementary vocabulary if u make up for it by setting up your punches well and executing. And I feel like personals are not as important as punches but if delivered right, they can be. That’s just my thoughts
I think you have the right idea,..also personals matter less,depending on person,but Irl.. it does.. anybody can just say anything.. i like punches and metaphors, but i'm a fan of Multi's..and rhyming whole sentences while doing that,. listen to King los, Royce and Crooked i,..Those are my main three, then trap and Drill,..in battling, i like J.c.