View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2020, 05:16 AM
mckiller187
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Unconscious bias is a thing for sure. However, that bias has to be established in the first place, and I don't think you can claim Esso didn't earn his by battling a long time before he was a mod. Also, plenty of LB's top-flight battlers have made hidden multi accounts and been just as successful on them (i.e. UA winning a GC and one-bar title as YOU WISH; Lockhart going undefeated and winning a tag tourney as Perplexity). Interestingly enough, when they do, people often whinge and complain about how it affects their ability to use personals on them. It would seem that top-tier battles just can't win for winning.
agree
Unread 05-07-2020, 05:16 AM   #52

mckiller187
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 24 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Unconscious bias is a thing for sure. However, that bias has to be established in the first place, and I don't think you can claim Esso didn't earn his by battling a long time before he was a mod. Also, plenty of LB's top-flight battlers have made hidden multi accounts and been just as successful on them (i.e. UA winning a GC and one-bar title as YOU WISH; Lockhart going undefeated and winning a tag tourney as Perplexity). Interestingly enough, when they do, people often whinge and complain about how it affects their ability to use personals on them. It would seem that top-tier battles just can't win for winning.
agree