View Single Post
Unread 03-22-2017, 08:54 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnerch Party View Post
I don't think Trump's racist because I think he's an absolute cunt to everyone equally. I don't believe saying Nigger is racist when you say "Cracker, Wetback, Chink" etc. and cover every race in the same sentence. Proper racism is the genuine belief that someone is worse than you based on their race. While Trump has explicitly said that (that specific races are worse than others), he's pretty much said it about every race, creed, man and woman at this point. I don't think he's genuinely racist, I just think he's a complete and utter fucking wankshaft.
So what you're saying is you don't think Trump's racist because he's racist to everyone?
Unread 03-22-2017, 08:54 PM   #44

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnerch Party View Post
I don't think Trump's racist because I think he's an absolute cunt to everyone equally. I don't believe saying Nigger is racist when you say "Cracker, Wetback, Chink" etc. and cover every race in the same sentence. Proper racism is the genuine belief that someone is worse than you based on their race. While Trump has explicitly said that (that specific races are worse than others), he's pretty much said it about every race, creed, man and woman at this point. I don't think he's genuinely racist, I just think he's a complete and utter fucking wankshaft.
So what you're saying is you don't think Trump's racist because he's racist to everyone?