Unread 01-29-2018, 07:37 PM
Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Mentioned: 2494 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
@Student I'd like the 1 year award if possible. I believe I qualify seeing as how I have the 3..
It's redundant to get 1 year when you have the 3 year but I can still hook it up if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
.... But....

Student literally says... Let me know if you qualify for any, In the OP.... Lol.
@2FUEL -er is right, for those awards - those would get discussed before given out but given the titles you have I'm sure you qualify, much like @YOU WISH before everyone found out he was @UNKNOWN ARTIST

& yeah, it's an extremely rare case that an account would get deleted

I also agree with @NOBLE & @Shodan that the ShotsFired account should be the only one with the GC title, not the Manhattan one. By the same token I wouldn't mind taking off my 9 year award one and rocking a 6 if people really want to get technical but I don't think it's as big a deal, this is just my main account now is all.
Unread 01-29-2018, 07:37 PM   #20

Student
Staff Hall of Famer
LB Historian
LetsBeef Patriarch
Creative Genius
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2494 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
@Student I'd like the 1 year award if possible. I believe I qualify seeing as how I have the 3..
It's redundant to get 1 year when you have the 3 year but I can still hook it up if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
.... But....

Student literally says... Let me know if you qualify for any, In the OP.... Lol.
@2FUEL -er is right, for those awards - those would get discussed before given out but given the titles you have I'm sure you qualify, much like @YOU WISH before everyone found out he was @UNKNOWN ARTIST

& yeah, it's an extremely rare case that an account would get deleted

I also agree with @NOBLE & @Shodan that the ShotsFired account should be the only one with the GC title, not the Manhattan one. By the same token I wouldn't mind taking off my 9 year award one and rocking a 6 if people really want to get technical but I don't think it's as big a deal, this is just my main account now is all.