View Single Post
Unread 06-22-2020, 02:27 AM
H1Z1
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z a y a h View Post
@Esso what’s your beef w/ me fam?? I replied to everybody who sent bars. Y’all was expecting me to respond to like 5 different battles all at once. I got overwhelmed. Plus it took somewhere around a year to acquire them flames. Can u blame me for not wanting to lose them?? And just cuz I sniped mostly to get them that don’t mean that’s all I’ve done my entire time on this site. Look at my losses, I have over 100 losses because I did not snipe. I hope everybody who was crying about me not replying is happy now. Well, I won 3 out of 4 of them battles so the only person that should be happy is Squammy because he’s the one who beat me. Oh, and at least I admitted I didn’t wanna lose them flames simply for the fact that I never had blue flames before. I know this is old but I’m just now seeing this. This is Rhifle btw. I hope I got y’all’s respect now. @Squammy @Rain Matrix 2021 @ChodderTFungus

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Respect to @H1Z1 for not crying about me not replying. He’s the only one who didn’t
Love bro. Yo true shit. It don't do no good to complain. Real recognize Real. We all should be pushing and motivating each other to be better. Especially with a pandemic running around now. One thing Iv learned is criticism builds character. And bro you got plenty of it. [Salutes]
Unread 06-22-2020, 02:27 AM   #22

H1Z1

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z a y a h View Post
@Esso what’s your beef w/ me fam?? I replied to everybody who sent bars. Y’all was expecting me to respond to like 5 different battles all at once. I got overwhelmed. Plus it took somewhere around a year to acquire them flames. Can u blame me for not wanting to lose them?? And just cuz I sniped mostly to get them that don’t mean that’s all I’ve done my entire time on this site. Look at my losses, I have over 100 losses because I did not snipe. I hope everybody who was crying about me not replying is happy now. Well, I won 3 out of 4 of them battles so the only person that should be happy is Squammy because he’s the one who beat me. Oh, and at least I admitted I didn’t wanna lose them flames simply for the fact that I never had blue flames before. I know this is old but I’m just now seeing this. This is Rhifle btw. I hope I got y’all’s respect now. @Squammy @Rain Matrix 2021 @ChodderTFungus

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Respect to @H1Z1 for not crying about me not replying. He’s the only one who didn’t
Love bro. Yo true shit. It don't do no good to complain. Real recognize Real. We all should be pushing and motivating each other to be better. Especially with a pandemic running around now. One thing Iv learned is criticism builds character. And bro you got plenty of it. [Salutes]