View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2020, 11:01 PM
RhymeClops
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
95 Won / 27 Lost
Talking Y Bnas is a punk

I followed site rules and voted on battles in hopes people would return the favour and vote on mine. In doing so this dude got weird cause i gave his opponent a 1 when he clearly deserved a zero. After seeing his repeated battles with this guy I started to see a pattern that Aligned with my questioning of his #1 Ranking along with this unnamed zero persons 10th position. Bnas is using this whack dude to inflate his stats.
Next, This bozo tried to paste a track on my wall Without even mentioning it first, so i deleted it, mainly cause it was whack. He then left a message on my wall to inform me that he is blocking me. Just after i wrote a diss and Sent him a challenged to Battle and settle this ridiculous fued, weeks ago, still pending.
Id like the site to know his transgressions and or reply to my battle. Instead of cowering cause i see through ur Porous ways.
Unread 06-07-2020, 11:01 PM   #1

RhymeClops
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
95 Won / 27 Lost

Voted: 331 audio / 223 text
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Talking Y Bnas is a punk

I followed site rules and voted on battles in hopes people would return the favour and vote on mine. In doing so this dude got weird cause i gave his opponent a 1 when he clearly deserved a zero. After seeing his repeated battles with this guy I started to see a pattern that Aligned with my questioning of his #1 Ranking along with this unnamed zero persons 10th position. Bnas is using this whack dude to inflate his stats.
Next, This bozo tried to paste a track on my wall Without even mentioning it first, so i deleted it, mainly cause it was whack. He then left a message on my wall to inform me that he is blocking me. Just after i wrote a diss and Sent him a challenged to Battle and settle this ridiculous fued, weeks ago, still pending.
Id like the site to know his transgressions and or reply to my battle. Instead of cowering cause i see through ur Porous ways.