View Single Post
Unread 10-27-2020, 06:45 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gygax View Post
Illokwent getting shit on at 20 imo.

Pretty sure dudes got W's against daddio.
imo DaDDiO is over-rated. Great battler for sure, but comes in around #10 for me. His record is quite short relative to others around that level and not actually that impressive relative to the rest. Hugely respected and revered battler for sure, but not the GOAT.

ILLo beat DaDDiO when he was coming back and doing a run of a few battles after years of activity. It's a worthy victory that shows ILLo was above his peers (who DaDDiO smoked) but I wouldn't read too much into it, just like Lock's victory over DeNiro or RULE's victory over Lock. None of those battles were against the person in their prime.
Unread 10-27-2020, 06:45 PM   #296

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gygax View Post
Illokwent getting shit on at 20 imo.

Pretty sure dudes got W's against daddio.
imo DaDDiO is over-rated. Great battler for sure, but comes in around #10 for me. His record is quite short relative to others around that level and not actually that impressive relative to the rest. Hugely respected and revered battler for sure, but not the GOAT.

ILLo beat DaDDiO when he was coming back and doing a run of a few battles after years of activity. It's a worthy victory that shows ILLo was above his peers (who DaDDiO smoked) but I wouldn't read too much into it, just like Lock's victory over DeNiro or RULE's victory over Lock. None of those battles were against the person in their prime.