View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2020, 12:57 AM
4N2U
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Damn...these opinions from random strangers seriously hit me hard...Let me get the point/meaning out a little better about the current regime. LB used to have hundreds of people online daily, shit was full of heavyweights. Active all hours of the day. Look at it now. What changed? I will tell you what changed....back when LB was not a laughing stock-mods would laugh at you for being a crybaby "2fuel and bnas for example". Today-people are being banned for making statements which are not agreed with by mods (fightsandrapsmedia/mizzammo) My ban, I probably took it too far and pressed my luck. So what happens when I talk shit to "the powerful regime." They reduce voting power to 0...which makes sense because we have so many active members voting currently. smh--This all comes from BNAS crying about getting called out for what he is. It is really that simple. Its obvious. I don't expect anyone to agree with me, but I am not just stating my opinion, it is backed by facts. How many battles does 2FUEL put "#throwawaybars" "#lightwork" not only is that some 2004 shit...but that's vote swaying as well...but hey-rules are ment to be manipulated.
Unread 08-08-2020, 12:57 AM   #7

4N2U
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 138 audio / 809 text
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Damn...these opinions from random strangers seriously hit me hard...Let me get the point/meaning out a little better about the current regime. LB used to have hundreds of people online daily, shit was full of heavyweights. Active all hours of the day. Look at it now. What changed? I will tell you what changed....back when LB was not a laughing stock-mods would laugh at you for being a crybaby "2fuel and bnas for example". Today-people are being banned for making statements which are not agreed with by mods (fightsandrapsmedia/mizzammo) My ban, I probably took it too far and pressed my luck. So what happens when I talk shit to "the powerful regime." They reduce voting power to 0...which makes sense because we have so many active members voting currently. smh--This all comes from BNAS crying about getting called out for what he is. It is really that simple. Its obvious. I don't expect anyone to agree with me, but I am not just stating my opinion, it is backed by facts. How many battles does 2FUEL put "#throwawaybars" "#lightwork" not only is that some 2004 shit...but that's vote swaying as well...but hey-rules are ment to be manipulated.