View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2015, 04:14 AM
Snoopy316
Mentioned: 681 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
LMAO.

what's goin on lil Snoop? u finally realizing you've bodied yourself in this thread? I mean at first, there was confidence in your posts...

Now, you jus lookin real sad. Guess that 'clowing' didn't go as planned huh

Stay in your lane, bitch. Or type 8 n get merked.
Not mocking or anything but only thing I understood was the last line about stay on my lane or type 8 n get merk. What the fuck u on about with the rest? My post? Confidence? Wha? Speak English dude. Also do u mean clowning not clowing?

Lol this faggot mentioned about being "liked" in here earlier as well.... What is this? A popularity contest? Lmao Can someone tell this kid he's on LB not FB. I ain't seeing no "like" button to push here. Maybe u got confused with ur girlie website. U on the wrong lane now dawg. Go make friends on FB. This ain't the place for woosies.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARK BOY View Post
Who that fuck is you faggot? Do I know you? Do I owe you something faggot? Fuck outta Here bitch I'd snap ya fucking neck With ya 30 year old battle fucks with that? You just a old bum* that begins his sentence with"back in the days... ...."

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Hey aren't you that old bum who's been here a decade who turned from battler to corny funny troll? Hey @Snoopy316 may be you should join up AC'S bruh I mean ETH probably has a thread on being a troll i mean he did make lockhart the bitch he is today.Fuck ya name change battle faggot idgaf.go play that with your mom.I was suppose to battle superguy you can write for him bitch.
I guess Manhattan got to ur post too. He's on a role now. Very mentally challenged talking as a third person now. He's going mad soon. Lmao
Unread 01-20-2015, 04:14 AM   #89

Snoopy316
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
325 Won / 44 Lost

Voted: 47 audio / 718 text
Mentioned: 681 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
LMAO.

what's goin on lil Snoop? u finally realizing you've bodied yourself in this thread? I mean at first, there was confidence in your posts...

Now, you jus lookin real sad. Guess that 'clowing' didn't go as planned huh

Stay in your lane, bitch. Or type 8 n get merked.
Not mocking or anything but only thing I understood was the last line about stay on my lane or type 8 n get merk. What the fuck u on about with the rest? My post? Confidence? Wha? Speak English dude. Also do u mean clowning not clowing?

Lol this faggot mentioned about being "liked" in here earlier as well.... What is this? A popularity contest? Lmao Can someone tell this kid he's on LB not FB. I ain't seeing no "like" button to push here. Maybe u got confused with ur girlie website. U on the wrong lane now dawg. Go make friends on FB. This ain't the place for woosies.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARK BOY View Post
Who that fuck is you faggot? Do I know you? Do I owe you something faggot? Fuck outta Here bitch I'd snap ya fucking neck With ya 30 year old battle fucks with that? You just a old bum* that begins his sentence with"back in the days... ...."

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Hey aren't you that old bum who's been here a decade who turned from battler to corny funny troll? Hey @Snoopy316 may be you should join up AC'S bruh I mean ETH probably has a thread on being a troll i mean he did make lockhart the bitch he is today.Fuck ya name change battle faggot idgaf.go play that with your mom.I was suppose to battle superguy you can write for him bitch.
I guess Manhattan got to ur post too. He's on a role now. Very mentally challenged talking as a third person now. He's going mad soon. Lmao