View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2015, 03:55 AM
SHARK BOY_ SHARK BOY_ is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post

Sorry what was that?...That's me going first and winning 100%. Fall back little kid if you don't know the shit.
Who that fuck is you faggot? Do I know you? Do I owe you something faggot? Fuck outta Here bitch I'd snap ya fucking neck With ya 30 year old battle fucks with that? You just a old bum* that begins his sentence with"back in the days... ...."

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unadulterated EtH View Post
Name change challenge to SHARK BOY issued (practically Snoopy since he'll obviously write Shark Boy's lines for him).
Hey aren't you that old bum who's been here a decade who turned from battler to corny funny troll? Hey @Snoopy316 may be you should join up AC'S bruh I mean ETH probably has a thread on being a troll i mean he did make lockhart the bitch he is today.Fuck ya name change battle faggot idgaf.go play that with your mom.I was suppose to battle superguy you can write for him bitch.
Unread 01-20-2015, 03:55 AM   #88

SHARK BOY_ SHARK BOY_ is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.72/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
116 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 18 audio / 148 text
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post

Sorry what was that?...That's me going first and winning 100%. Fall back little kid if you don't know the shit.
Who that fuck is you faggot? Do I know you? Do I owe you something faggot? Fuck outta Here bitch I'd snap ya fucking neck With ya 30 year old battle fucks with that? You just a old bum* that begins his sentence with"back in the days... ...."

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unadulterated EtH View Post
Name change challenge to SHARK BOY issued (practically Snoopy since he'll obviously write Shark Boy's lines for him).
Hey aren't you that old bum who's been here a decade who turned from battler to corny funny troll? Hey @Snoopy316 may be you should join up AC'S bruh I mean ETH probably has a thread on being a troll i mean he did make lockhart the bitch he is today.Fuck ya name change battle faggot idgaf.go play that with your mom.I was suppose to battle superguy you can write for him bitch.