View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2017, 10:06 PM
Dirty Work
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
I never said anything about taste. It's about understanding / knowledge. You just further confirmed what I said.. The underlying issue is people tend to be subjective. Having a community where everyone is educated & trying to elevate each other / the artform is ideal & would probably lead to the objectivity needed for things to be more fair and accurate across the board. We should be judging battles off of what took more skill / effort to do and on the flip side who made more mistakes. Making your multis, wordplay, execution, etc. clean takes more skill / effort than it does to just force those things out sloppily and so on.
Unread 11-30-2017, 10:06 PM   #68

Dirty Work
Estimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 3.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
76 Won / 36 Lost

Voted: 17 audio / 386 text
Mentioned: 189 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
I never said anything about taste. It's about understanding / knowledge. You just further confirmed what I said.. The underlying issue is people tend to be subjective. Having a community where everyone is educated & trying to elevate each other / the artform is ideal & would probably lead to the objectivity needed for things to be more fair and accurate across the board. We should be judging battles off of what took more skill / effort to do and on the flip side who made more mistakes. Making your multis, wordplay, execution, etc. clean takes more skill / effort than it does to just force those things out sloppily and so on.