View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2017, 02:57 PM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I never said anything about taste. It's about understanding / knowledge. You just further confirmed what I said.. The underlying issue is people tend to be subjective. Having a community where everyone is educated & trying to elevate each other / the artform is ideal & would probably lead to the objectivity needed for things to be more fair and accurate across the board. We should be judging battles off of what took more skill / effort to do and on the flip side who made more mistakes. Making your multis, wordplay, execution, etc. clean takes more skill / effort than it does to just force those things out sloppily and so on.
Unread 11-30-2017, 02:57 PM   #61

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I never said anything about taste. It's about understanding / knowledge. You just further confirmed what I said.. The underlying issue is people tend to be subjective. Having a community where everyone is educated & trying to elevate each other / the artform is ideal & would probably lead to the objectivity needed for things to be more fair and accurate across the board. We should be judging battles off of what took more skill / effort to do and on the flip side who made more mistakes. Making your multis, wordplay, execution, etc. clean takes more skill / effort than it does to just force those things out sloppily and so on.