View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2014, 06:21 PM
John Wick
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Denton View Post
Hope this pops off
I guarantee if dudes would just make it the SPOT to hangout and wait for others, numbers would show up .. thing is some ppl dont have the patience to deal with tinychat not to mention have the drive to actually keep freestyling even though it sounds corny I STILL ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO COME THRU In my opinion this site died becuz the texters dont wanna step up and come to the chat and all the LIVE BATTLERS MOVED ON .. Like I said I STIILL ENCOURAGE EVERYONE to come thru Ill stop by when I see progress cuz everyone on this site who is somebody KNOWS I tried to liven it up myself HMU if ever any of you need help with this chat thing 100
Unread 08-21-2014, 06:21 PM   #13

John Wick

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Denton View Post
Hope this pops off
I guarantee if dudes would just make it the SPOT to hangout and wait for others, numbers would show up .. thing is some ppl dont have the patience to deal with tinychat not to mention have the drive to actually keep freestyling even though it sounds corny I STILL ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO COME THRU In my opinion this site died becuz the texters dont wanna step up and come to the chat and all the LIVE BATTLERS MOVED ON .. Like I said I STIILL ENCOURAGE EVERYONE to come thru Ill stop by when I see progress cuz everyone on this site who is somebody KNOWS I tried to liven it up myself HMU if ever any of you need help with this chat thing 100