Thread: Text Battles
View Single Post
Unread 09-24-2020, 12:14 PM
iSpaz
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
So Diz, Daylyt, Hollow, Surf and Ars don't use multis?
it's never the focus

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhHeyItsMel View Post
Lol in LB text battles it is all about multi rhymes, wordplay, setups and punchlines. If you don’t like the style, try the audio arena and maybe drop a freestyle. If you wanna text battle you gotta get with the program or you will get crushed every time. It’s a process of learning/growing and elevating your skills in order to really become an effective text battler. That’s just my two cents.
Yeah I'm all about wordplay, setups and punchlines, but multis should never be the focus of a rap battle lol
Unread 09-24-2020, 12:14 PM   #4

iSpaz

Voted: 0 audio / 4 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
So Diz, Daylyt, Hollow, Surf and Ars don't use multis?
it's never the focus

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhHeyItsMel View Post
Lol in LB text battles it is all about multi rhymes, wordplay, setups and punchlines. If you don’t like the style, try the audio arena and maybe drop a freestyle. If you wanna text battle you gotta get with the program or you will get crushed every time. It’s a process of learning/growing and elevating your skills in order to really become an effective text battler. That’s just my two cents.
Yeah I'm all about wordplay, setups and punchlines, but multis should never be the focus of a rap battle lol