View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2013, 07:12 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

@Agonize , @EtH , You don't think you're being exploited? Then what do you call buying a gangster rap album that makes you feel good, but the artist put it together real quick just to make money off of you bcuz he knows that the gangster image makes young white males feel better about themselves?

Meanwhile, the rapper doesnt even really enjoy half the exploits he's using to exploit you? Many gangsters or thugs are too deep into the game to even be able to get out, and you think they are happy? No they are unhappy as the stupid fucks they sell their music too so that they can feel better.

Yeah CREAM rules everything around you, because the money has come before your own fucking humanity. I enjoy gangster rap sometimes, but at least I see it for the sad excuse for music that it is…. go listen to Wynton Marsalis or Miles Davis or somebody who spent the time composing…

Busta Rhymes even said he didnt like half of rap, because he knows what it is… Nas said HipHop is Dead… Why would they say that unless they understood the exploitation of the game?

What, You didn't think I would stand up for my own opinion? Everybody's got opinions like assholes, and they all stink… mine included. But, if you are all going to be smelling yourselves then I assuredly am going to promote my own stink as well.

-FREAK-
Unread 06-19-2013, 07:12 PM   #40

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

@Agonize , @EtH , You don't think you're being exploited? Then what do you call buying a gangster rap album that makes you feel good, but the artist put it together real quick just to make money off of you bcuz he knows that the gangster image makes young white males feel better about themselves?

Meanwhile, the rapper doesnt even really enjoy half the exploits he's using to exploit you? Many gangsters or thugs are too deep into the game to even be able to get out, and you think they are happy? No they are unhappy as the stupid fucks they sell their music too so that they can feel better.

Yeah CREAM rules everything around you, because the money has come before your own fucking humanity. I enjoy gangster rap sometimes, but at least I see it for the sad excuse for music that it is…. go listen to Wynton Marsalis or Miles Davis or somebody who spent the time composing…

Busta Rhymes even said he didnt like half of rap, because he knows what it is… Nas said HipHop is Dead… Why would they say that unless they understood the exploitation of the game?

What, You didn't think I would stand up for my own opinion? Everybody's got opinions like assholes, and they all stink… mine included. But, if you are all going to be smelling yourselves then I assuredly am going to promote my own stink as well.

-FREAK-