View Single Post
Unread 07-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Writer 4
The verse kind of stood out as a weirdly racist, discombobulated, story. Not sure about the name Woo Fuck, but any credibility your verse may have had, was gone at that point. Definitely felt like rhymes were being hella forced (hunting the whore down to break her tits?). Overall just was not feeling this peice from the jump.

Writer 13
Rhyme and flow were pretty good, felt a few rhymes seemed forced but nothing staggering. Story was pretty good, had a little twist, but not too surprising. Im not sure how I feel about the ending about seeing the picture, part of me felt it was clever, part felt it was a little hack. Either way, brought enough to win this round.

Winner #13
Unread 07-01-2013, 03:32 PM   #4

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Writer 4
The verse kind of stood out as a weirdly racist, discombobulated, story. Not sure about the name Woo Fuck, but any credibility your verse may have had, was gone at that point. Definitely felt like rhymes were being hella forced (hunting the whore down to break her tits?). Overall just was not feeling this peice from the jump.

Writer 13
Rhyme and flow were pretty good, felt a few rhymes seemed forced but nothing staggering. Story was pretty good, had a little twist, but not too surprising. Im not sure how I feel about the ending about seeing the picture, part of me felt it was clever, part felt it was a little hack. Either way, brought enough to win this round.

Winner #13