View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2020, 07:44 PM
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
So you replace moderator with someone with even MORE titles than a moderator... you missing the entire point kid do I really got to spell it out for you? Show me a new emcee or someone who doesn't have 15 titles or moderator status winning a tourny any time recently. The point I'm making is battling at that level just becomes a circle jerk of the same few people with voters dropping generic feedback like "Insert Emcee Name" had harder hitting punchlines in the battle edged it for the W, good battle, fair vote".

That's how peeps like you get
"Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Discord Battler
Grand Champion
Concept Champion
Tag Team Champion"

No offense but I've checked out some of your verses and you ain't all that. I've been to other battle forums where yo shit would get destroyed yet here you got the little circle jerk going to boost up each others fragile egos while driving 90% of new members off the site.
That's what you don't understand. Godbody didn't have a title before that battle...he won his Spring Champion title in that tournament against Skitt who was a moderator and an Untouchables Champion already. GodBody paid for premium membership (as a lot of people have) and has a custom title he requested (Premium Member, Top Dog) and then he got a title for being in the Fair Voters Club.

Here is Squammy (A new comer with no titles at the time) beating Celsius (Heavyweight Champion, Scheme Champion with over 700 wins) https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...770&section=tb
Odin (Moderator) was in that tournament and lost in the semi finals.

Bleu is one of the greatest champions of all time and won the majority of his battles/tournaments while he wasn't a moderator.

Also, I won my Grand Championship on a multi account with no titles on it as a basic member and without being a moderator. You're entitled to your own opinion but I've been to a few other sites and have never lost a battle.

Let your bars do the talking. If you're good enough...you'll win. It's that simple.

Last edited by Manhattan; 11-19-2020 at 07:51 PM.
Unread 11-19-2020, 07:44 PM   #19

Manhattan Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 214 audio / 1077 text
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
So you replace moderator with someone with even MORE titles than a moderator... you missing the entire point kid do I really got to spell it out for you? Show me a new emcee or someone who doesn't have 15 titles or moderator status winning a tourny any time recently. The point I'm making is battling at that level just becomes a circle jerk of the same few people with voters dropping generic feedback like "Insert Emcee Name" had harder hitting punchlines in the battle edged it for the W, good battle, fair vote".

That's how peeps like you get
"Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Discord Battler
Grand Champion
Concept Champion
Tag Team Champion"

No offense but I've checked out some of your verses and you ain't all that. I've been to other battle forums where yo shit would get destroyed yet here you got the little circle jerk going to boost up each others fragile egos while driving 90% of new members off the site.
That's what you don't understand. Godbody didn't have a title before that battle...he won his Spring Champion title in that tournament against Skitt who was a moderator and an Untouchables Champion already. GodBody paid for premium membership (as a lot of people have) and has a custom title he requested (Premium Member, Top Dog) and then he got a title for being in the Fair Voters Club.

Here is Squammy (A new comer with no titles at the time) beating Celsius (Heavyweight Champion, Scheme Champion with over 700 wins) https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...770&section=tb
Odin (Moderator) was in that tournament and lost in the semi finals.

Bleu is one of the greatest champions of all time and won the majority of his battles/tournaments while he wasn't a moderator.

Also, I won my Grand Championship on a multi account with no titles on it as a basic member and without being a moderator. You're entitled to your own opinion but I've been to a few other sites and have never lost a battle.

Let your bars do the talking. If you're good enough...you'll win. It's that simple.

Last edited by Manhattan; 11-19-2020 at 07:51 PM.