View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2014, 10:12 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Black Book: Solid piece. I thought your vocabulary and use of it was quite strong in this piece. Definitely a good story in terms of what actually happens with us as humans and animals. I felt your flow was lacking in some spots, but it definitely wasn't bad. Overall I felt this topical was quite solid.

Dave: You did a couple things differently from Black. For starters: You made it more so about the actual fish and the man instead of a broader spectrum involving humans and animals. With that, you also got more in to detail about what was going on with the fish and the man. It was quite the solid piece here as well. It flowed quite well in my opinion and the imagery was pretty good.

Overall? I have to go with who I feel got more in to detail as to what the topic was. MVGT: Dave.
Unread 05-19-2014, 10:12 PM   #10

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Black Book: Solid piece. I thought your vocabulary and use of it was quite strong in this piece. Definitely a good story in terms of what actually happens with us as humans and animals. I felt your flow was lacking in some spots, but it definitely wasn't bad. Overall I felt this topical was quite solid.

Dave: You did a couple things differently from Black. For starters: You made it more so about the actual fish and the man instead of a broader spectrum involving humans and animals. With that, you also got more in to detail about what was going on with the fish and the man. It was quite the solid piece here as well. It flowed quite well in my opinion and the imagery was pretty good.

Overall? I have to go with who I feel got more in to detail as to what the topic was. MVGT: Dave.