View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2014, 08:17 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
here we go with kids thinking they know everything. I am saying u could write the same damn verse filling the box or not so any votes saying "Didnt fill in the box" is bullshit
look at the examples if u cap or spell full words or add .../// you fill in the box more than if u dont

Letsbeef has a voting system and its for punchlines, multis, wordplay, metaphors you even know what that is? thats content. Vote on that instead of saying "Didnt fill in the box" thats all I am saying
*Looks at his own record*

*Looks at achievements for various items*

Why yes, son, yes I do.

The fact is, your QUANTITY of content lost you your battle. Only in rare (and I mean you have to have rapped laps around your opponent rare) can you beat someone on here based on quality alone. Meaning, with the style you used in that battle, you needed to have dope punchline after punchline after punchline. Just the way it is, fam. I'm sorry you've taken an L over not understanding how the box works yet, but just take this as a learning experience and grow from it. The style of battling is totally different from anywhere else. Just have to adapt.
Unread 08-12-2014, 08:17 PM   #9

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
here we go with kids thinking they know everything. I am saying u could write the same damn verse filling the box or not so any votes saying "Didnt fill in the box" is bullshit
look at the examples if u cap or spell full words or add .../// you fill in the box more than if u dont

Letsbeef has a voting system and its for punchlines, multis, wordplay, metaphors you even know what that is? thats content. Vote on that instead of saying "Didnt fill in the box" thats all I am saying
*Looks at his own record*

*Looks at achievements for various items*

Why yes, son, yes I do.

The fact is, your QUANTITY of content lost you your battle. Only in rare (and I mean you have to have rapped laps around your opponent rare) can you beat someone on here based on quality alone. Meaning, with the style you used in that battle, you needed to have dope punchline after punchline after punchline. Just the way it is, fam. I'm sorry you've taken an L over not understanding how the box works yet, but just take this as a learning experience and grow from it. The style of battling is totally different from anywhere else. Just have to adapt.