View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2018, 02:41 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
7-8 years constantly contributing to LB. mixtapes for the site, tournaments, leagues, battling, all at once for so many years and the only thing I’ve witnessed is that is slowly died down, the site had turned black and red, and that pugz came and left. Hell even to this day I’m still contributing. Had I not cared about the site, I wouldn’t be responding. I would’ve either left like everyone else or deleted. I praise X for throwing us cash for winning tournaments no doubt but tbh, it’s almost like a father that just throws his child cash and claim he’s a good father. LB is X’s child. NOBLE is LB’s stepfather currently. I like NOBLE a lot so anything I say has nothing to do with him because he’s been holding us up the best way he can and he’s not even getting paid for it.

All I’m saying is, anyone quitting at this point is not because they gave up. There’s legit NOTHING that’s convincing them to stay and you can’t give up on something that’s not going anywhere. Until I’m convinced that we’re pushing for updates, I’ll remain the same way. Contributing my minimum activity unless I gotta shut some punk ass up in a battle, and helping in the small ways that I can.
i respect you being real with me. how about i ask you just to support me as i make the efforts to make the site better. either way lots of respect and thank you for your responses

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Recently we were provided a glimpse into how its gonna look and what not... so I can confirm its under construction.
hell yeah. change has been confirmed y'all.
Unread 12-23-2018, 02:41 PM   #71

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
7-8 years constantly contributing to LB. mixtapes for the site, tournaments, leagues, battling, all at once for so many years and the only thing I’ve witnessed is that is slowly died down, the site had turned black and red, and that pugz came and left. Hell even to this day I’m still contributing. Had I not cared about the site, I wouldn’t be responding. I would’ve either left like everyone else or deleted. I praise X for throwing us cash for winning tournaments no doubt but tbh, it’s almost like a father that just throws his child cash and claim he’s a good father. LB is X’s child. NOBLE is LB’s stepfather currently. I like NOBLE a lot so anything I say has nothing to do with him because he’s been holding us up the best way he can and he’s not even getting paid for it.

All I’m saying is, anyone quitting at this point is not because they gave up. There’s legit NOTHING that’s convincing them to stay and you can’t give up on something that’s not going anywhere. Until I’m convinced that we’re pushing for updates, I’ll remain the same way. Contributing my minimum activity unless I gotta shut some punk ass up in a battle, and helping in the small ways that I can.
i respect you being real with me. how about i ask you just to support me as i make the efforts to make the site better. either way lots of respect and thank you for your responses

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Recently we were provided a glimpse into how its gonna look and what not... so I can confirm its under construction.
hell yeah. change has been confirmed y'all.