View Single Post
Unread 08-27-2019, 10:00 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizNasty View Post
You’re basically saying “I know you guys been putting in work for years and the site is still dying but keep doing what you’re doing until it’s completely dead.. oh wait... it is completely dead.... this is all you guys fault for complaining and giving up” <------ THIS IS NOT WHAT IM SAYING. Once again i said we need to work as a unit and have the proper promotion. Thats what im saying lol. Your taking my words out of context.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

@Punk what i'm telling you is that your wasting your time posting this. I'm speaking in a general sense as to why the websites is failing. We need proper promotion. What don't you understand? What are you gaining from posting this? Why are you offended by the truth? I'm speaking facts bro.......but as a side note though. Sometimes when you want something done. You gotta do it yourself. I don't rely on LB to promote my shit. I do that shit on my own.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

shit, i think your talented enough to get people to listen to your tracks. Why don't you promote yourself, instead of wasting time with something that hasn't budged in years. Or are you on here to help people wake up and see LB through your point of view?
And I haven’t put out any new music that’s why I don’t promote anything yet. I’ll have new music soon though. I don’t promote my old shit because that’s from a different time in life.

If I’m not posting threads like this right now, there’s gonna be 0 members logged in and no one active. So in a way this thread is currently keeping the site slightly active...

On a dead site this thread is on page 9, reply #81.
Now ask yourself, who’s really keeping LB’s lights on.
Unread 08-27-2019, 10:00 AM   #81

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizNasty View Post
You’re basically saying “I know you guys been putting in work for years and the site is still dying but keep doing what you’re doing until it’s completely dead.. oh wait... it is completely dead.... this is all you guys fault for complaining and giving up” <------ THIS IS NOT WHAT IM SAYING. Once again i said we need to work as a unit and have the proper promotion. Thats what im saying lol. Your taking my words out of context.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

@Punk what i'm telling you is that your wasting your time posting this. I'm speaking in a general sense as to why the websites is failing. We need proper promotion. What don't you understand? What are you gaining from posting this? Why are you offended by the truth? I'm speaking facts bro.......but as a side note though. Sometimes when you want something done. You gotta do it yourself. I don't rely on LB to promote my shit. I do that shit on my own.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

shit, i think your talented enough to get people to listen to your tracks. Why don't you promote yourself, instead of wasting time with something that hasn't budged in years. Or are you on here to help people wake up and see LB through your point of view?
And I haven’t put out any new music that’s why I don’t promote anything yet. I’ll have new music soon though. I don’t promote my old shit because that’s from a different time in life.

If I’m not posting threads like this right now, there’s gonna be 0 members logged in and no one active. So in a way this thread is currently keeping the site slightly active...

On a dead site this thread is on page 9, reply #81.
Now ask yourself, who’s really keeping LB’s lights on.