Thread: Rate Yourself
View Single Post
Unread 10-16-2017, 09:14 AM
Rai
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
"Yo bitch play with my pee-pee, her head go round and round like CD! I am like john cena u can't see me! She chain me to bed like u SAW DJANGO, bat god erupt and jizz down her throat like a VOLCANO! Way bat god fuck this little kid up u think pope BENEDICT DO IT but bat god won't molest u cuz u useless like a FEMINIST MOVEMENT! Yo bitch rub her BOOBIES IN MY FACE! I buy that ugly bitch RUBIES AND TOUPEES! cuz I pulled her hair off when she shake dat BOOTY IN MY FACE!!! BATS!!!! Bat god bitch slap u like a faggot!, fuck ur chick like rabbit, and ur mom I would tap it!!!!!!!!!! ~THE BAT GOD~!"

This was my verse. Anyone can tell this is a troll verse. Congrats for beating that verse. You are really fucking retarded.
So your scheme verse must have been a troll open as well.
Unread 10-16-2017, 09:14 AM   #17

Rai

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
"Yo bitch play with my pee-pee, her head go round and round like CD! I am like john cena u can't see me! She chain me to bed like u SAW DJANGO, bat god erupt and jizz down her throat like a VOLCANO! Way bat god fuck this little kid up u think pope BENEDICT DO IT but bat god won't molest u cuz u useless like a FEMINIST MOVEMENT! Yo bitch rub her BOOBIES IN MY FACE! I buy that ugly bitch RUBIES AND TOUPEES! cuz I pulled her hair off when she shake dat BOOTY IN MY FACE!!! BATS!!!! Bat god bitch slap u like a faggot!, fuck ur chick like rabbit, and ur mom I would tap it!!!!!!!!!! ~THE BAT GOD~!"

This was my verse. Anyone can tell this is a troll verse. Congrats for beating that verse. You are really fucking retarded.
So your scheme verse must have been a troll open as well.