View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2017, 06:35 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insuppressible View Post
punk

i am not suggesting people can't listen to what they want.

my point of contention arises to the music itself. each song serves a purpose. you are obviously not going to bump dancing with the devil at a party.

Lets not beat around the bush, i bump some mainstream artists - i like Jay rock's collab with K dot...vice city is catchy.

but what i consider good music... well, that is the dilemma. lets disregard context for a moment, because with music, it can be.

how can you compare this:

Migos "Get Right Witcha" (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video) - YouTube

to this:

Quiet Storm - Mobb Deep - YouTube
You can't compare them. Obv. The Mobb Deep one shits on the Migos song..

But I'd rather listen to the Migos song if I'm doing something like out driving enjoying myself or just chillin with people.
Unread 05-05-2017, 06:35 PM   #28

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insuppressible View Post
punk

i am not suggesting people can't listen to what they want.

my point of contention arises to the music itself. each song serves a purpose. you are obviously not going to bump dancing with the devil at a party.

Lets not beat around the bush, i bump some mainstream artists - i like Jay rock's collab with K dot...vice city is catchy.

but what i consider good music... well, that is the dilemma. lets disregard context for a moment, because with music, it can be.

how can you compare this:

Migos "Get Right Witcha" (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video) - YouTube

to this:

Quiet Storm - Mobb Deep - YouTube
You can't compare them. Obv. The Mobb Deep one shits on the Migos song..

But I'd rather listen to the Migos song if I'm doing something like out driving enjoying myself or just chillin with people.