Thread: lol talent
View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Pablo Esco Bars
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr EtH View Post
Beat is sick. Proper westcoast sounding. but the rapping was pretty terrible. The chorus is awful.

It's not as bad sounding as the stuff above. The stuff above to me sounds BAD, that YG song just sounds annoying. I don't know his timeline but if yyou're like "Pfft, typical EtH reminiscing about old stuff" a comparison would be that I find Busta Rhymes to almost always be annoying, regardless of his impact in aspects of rap.

What annoys me is that I rarely find a rapper from the westcoast still looking for that sound, and not trying to be "swag". Nipsie Hussle was a great sign years back. He's got loads of amazing tracks, but not as much recently.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

So I decided to google current west coast rappers. Hated almost everything,
Check out Vince Staples. That's real West coast hood shit
Unread 05-04-2017, 09:42 PM   #26

Pablo Esco Bars
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 67 text
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr EtH View Post
Beat is sick. Proper westcoast sounding. but the rapping was pretty terrible. The chorus is awful.

It's not as bad sounding as the stuff above. The stuff above to me sounds BAD, that YG song just sounds annoying. I don't know his timeline but if yyou're like "Pfft, typical EtH reminiscing about old stuff" a comparison would be that I find Busta Rhymes to almost always be annoying, regardless of his impact in aspects of rap.

What annoys me is that I rarely find a rapper from the westcoast still looking for that sound, and not trying to be "swag". Nipsie Hussle was a great sign years back. He's got loads of amazing tracks, but not as much recently.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

So I decided to google current west coast rappers. Hated almost everything,
Check out Vince Staples. That's real West coast hood shit