Thread: Ayo Seul
View Single Post
Unread 12-28-2017, 09:37 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

If you're confident you're delivering the best "crew" experience when you lose people you don't really give a shit. You've lost someone you didn't really want. For example, we lost @MACC to Classick. We shed no tears, he hadn't bothered to participate in our crew discussions or get involved in anyway. We're obviously not compatible.

On the contrary though if you're losing members because your crew experience is sub-par then that's a sign you need to up your game. For example when I ran Baker Street we lost @Xwizit and that was because I was inactive, I had neglected it. That's on me.

This isn't really a reflection on Ops as I have no idea what you're crew is like on the inside. Just dropping some thoughts.
Unread 12-28-2017, 09:37 AM   #10

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

If you're confident you're delivering the best "crew" experience when you lose people you don't really give a shit. You've lost someone you didn't really want. For example, we lost @MACC to Classick. We shed no tears, he hadn't bothered to participate in our crew discussions or get involved in anyway. We're obviously not compatible.

On the contrary though if you're losing members because your crew experience is sub-par then that's a sign you need to up your game. For example when I ran Baker Street we lost @Xwizit and that was because I was inactive, I had neglected it. That's on me.

This isn't really a reflection on Ops as I have no idea what you're crew is like on the inside. Just dropping some thoughts.