View Single Post
Unread 11-17-2019, 05:01 PM
Autograph
Mentioned: 726 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
151 Won / 31 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
In the past few months I've made a number of major updates to the battles, cyphers and tracks. Some of you have already seen these changes and some are new today, I appreciate your feedback testing these changes while they rolled out. Here is a summary of the changes:

Tracks
  • Ability to upload beats to the tracks section
  • New track player on profiles, works on mobile

Battles
  • New audio recorder, works on all devices including mobile (now default, no more Flash)
  • Ability to use beats from the tracks section in audio battles
  • Easier to start audio & text battles on mobile
  • Fixed the private battle user name search for audio & text battles

Cyphers
  • New audio recorder, works on all devices including mobile
  • Ability to use beats from the tracks section in audio cyphers
  • Easier to start audio & text cyphers on mobile
  • Added new text formatting options to text cyphers
  • Added new text formatting options to audio & text cypher comments
  • Fixed the private cypher user name search for audio & text cyphers
  • Fixed formatting of cypher pages on mobile

I'm working on updating audio tournaments to use the new recorder & beats, stay tuned. Enjoy!
Good work, X Man.

Appreciate all the dedication & work that most of us probably couldn’t comprehend
Unread 11-17-2019, 05:01 PM   #2

Autograph
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
151 Won / 31 Lost

Voted: 220 audio / 1448 text
Mentioned: 726 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
In the past few months I've made a number of major updates to the battles, cyphers and tracks. Some of you have already seen these changes and some are new today, I appreciate your feedback testing these changes while they rolled out. Here is a summary of the changes:

Tracks
  • Ability to upload beats to the tracks section
  • New track player on profiles, works on mobile

Battles
  • New audio recorder, works on all devices including mobile (now default, no more Flash)
  • Ability to use beats from the tracks section in audio battles
  • Easier to start audio & text battles on mobile
  • Fixed the private battle user name search for audio & text battles

Cyphers
  • New audio recorder, works on all devices including mobile
  • Ability to use beats from the tracks section in audio cyphers
  • Easier to start audio & text cyphers on mobile
  • Added new text formatting options to text cyphers
  • Added new text formatting options to audio & text cypher comments
  • Fixed the private cypher user name search for audio & text cyphers
  • Fixed formatting of cypher pages on mobile

I'm working on updating audio tournaments to use the new recorder & beats, stay tuned. Enjoy!
Good work, X Man.

Appreciate all the dedication & work that most of us probably couldn’t comprehend
Offline   Reply With Quote