View Single Post
Unread 03-18-2015, 06:05 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Dean: I felt like your piece lacked originality to be perfectly honest. I felt like you first you described the actual artwork, then you introduced characters from an already established video game, then in the very next scene you have one try to save the other but it didn't feel real enough to be taken seriously. I would've liked for you to creatively interpret the picture in a story that didn't encompass any known subjects and given us more details.

NOBLE: Overall I liked your style of storytelling, especially with the elevated vocabulary but I felt like it wasn't concise enough all though I did enjoy the metaphors you chose to use. I just felt like it could've been clearer why she did what she did besides shedding her innocence.

Overall: I liked both pieces but I felt like this was pretty one sided to be honest. Both have room to improve but there was a clear winner here with the most creative and more defined piece.

Vote: NOBLE
Unread 03-18-2015, 06:05 PM   #8

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Dean: I felt like your piece lacked originality to be perfectly honest. I felt like you first you described the actual artwork, then you introduced characters from an already established video game, then in the very next scene you have one try to save the other but it didn't feel real enough to be taken seriously. I would've liked for you to creatively interpret the picture in a story that didn't encompass any known subjects and given us more details.

NOBLE: Overall I liked your style of storytelling, especially with the elevated vocabulary but I felt like it wasn't concise enough all though I did enjoy the metaphors you chose to use. I just felt like it could've been clearer why she did what she did besides shedding her innocence.

Overall: I liked both pieces but I felt like this was pretty one sided to be honest. Both have room to improve but there was a clear winner here with the most creative and more defined piece.

Vote: NOBLE