View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2015, 12:14 AM
Insuppressible Insuppressible is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

Dean: I mean...it wasn't bad conceptually but it could've been way better for a topical. More connections w/ the image would have been better, and perhaps a bit more depth would've helped out.

Noble: Nice topic. Your approach was interesting. I didn't like your "orgasm" concept thought it was quite contradicting w/ the whole tone of your verse. Other than that the storytelling was compelling, vocab was diverse & multies were on point. "Her eyes Betrayed her reason" & the bar before that were nice metaphors. Looking forward to reading more from you

Overall: Let down w/ Deans topical. Wasn't horrible, it just need more depth & connections to the image. Noble had a nice piece w/ metaphors & storytelling

MVGT: Noble.

Unread 03-15-2015, 12:14 AM   #5

Insuppressible Insuppressible is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 372 text
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Dean: I mean...it wasn't bad conceptually but it could've been way better for a topical. More connections w/ the image would have been better, and perhaps a bit more depth would've helped out.

Noble: Nice topic. Your approach was interesting. I didn't like your "orgasm" concept thought it was quite contradicting w/ the whole tone of your verse. Other than that the storytelling was compelling, vocab was diverse & multies were on point. "Her eyes Betrayed her reason" & the bar before that were nice metaphors. Looking forward to reading more from you

Overall: Let down w/ Deans topical. Wasn't horrible, it just need more depth & connections to the image. Noble had a nice piece w/ metaphors & storytelling

MVGT: Noble.