View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:32 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
He fixed the text ciphers which weren't working for a long time. He also fixed audio cyphers at a time but I think they got rid of it again. Also, remember the time when he fixed video battles but instead of recording directly from LB, you could now paste a link from YouTube?
Pseudo's whole thing was to make the site so that it wasn't a liability (costing more than it generates). LB requires a LOT of server space mostly because of large audio files from years of audio battles and track uploads which are flash based. That's why it's imperative we switch to HTML5, not just because it will play on mobiles but because the file sizes will be a lot smaller.
Video battles and the new audio player come to mind, but text cyphers broke after Pugz took over (meaning after Pseudo got more control). I don't remember any changes around that time. Pseudo seemed to make one small change every like 9 months or something. Crews didn't get fixed until like a year ago.

I remember about the server space. Pseudo wanted to delete all accounts who hadn't logged on in X amount of time (and all of their battles) and also once again reset the forums (imo the worst thing to ever happen to LB).

If I was in charge of LB, I'd shut the shit down tbh. Leave it for 6 months to a year and just overhaul the lot. Obviously paying for people to do it.
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:32 PM   #99

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
He fixed the text ciphers which weren't working for a long time. He also fixed audio cyphers at a time but I think they got rid of it again. Also, remember the time when he fixed video battles but instead of recording directly from LB, you could now paste a link from YouTube?
Pseudo's whole thing was to make the site so that it wasn't a liability (costing more than it generates). LB requires a LOT of server space mostly because of large audio files from years of audio battles and track uploads which are flash based. That's why it's imperative we switch to HTML5, not just because it will play on mobiles but because the file sizes will be a lot smaller.
Video battles and the new audio player come to mind, but text cyphers broke after Pugz took over (meaning after Pseudo got more control). I don't remember any changes around that time. Pseudo seemed to make one small change every like 9 months or something. Crews didn't get fixed until like a year ago.

I remember about the server space. Pseudo wanted to delete all accounts who hadn't logged on in X amount of time (and all of their battles) and also once again reset the forums (imo the worst thing to ever happen to LB).

If I was in charge of LB, I'd shut the shit down tbh. Leave it for 6 months to a year and just overhaul the lot. Obviously paying for people to do it.