View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I wrote this bar a while back:

He's had more fruits inside him than a vegan picnic basket. He's a frickin penis magnet. If I bundled all the sticks in the world together... he'd still be the biggest faggot!

People accused me of biting it from soul khan. No one ever linked the bar, and I tried but failed to ever find it. I am a big soul khan fan though and I've always wondered if maybe that bar is out there and I heard it at one point, forgot it, and then recalled a piece and claimed it.

I think it might be that kind of a situation. You see the bar, you file it away subconsciously and then recall it at some point and think you created it. If it wasn't for the fact that I saw this play out in crew chat and it seemed organic, I might think otherwise. I'm privy to a little bit of foresight about this that only other crew members also witnessed.

That said, nick could be lying and I could be wrong. But just from what I know of this situation, I don't believe it was an intentional bite. It's possible I'm just being naive, but thats the conclusion I'm coming to.
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:27 PM   #97

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I wrote this bar a while back:

He's had more fruits inside him than a vegan picnic basket. He's a frickin penis magnet. If I bundled all the sticks in the world together... he'd still be the biggest faggot!

People accused me of biting it from soul khan. No one ever linked the bar, and I tried but failed to ever find it. I am a big soul khan fan though and I've always wondered if maybe that bar is out there and I heard it at one point, forgot it, and then recalled a piece and claimed it.

I think it might be that kind of a situation. You see the bar, you file it away subconsciously and then recall it at some point and think you created it. If it wasn't for the fact that I saw this play out in crew chat and it seemed organic, I might think otherwise. I'm privy to a little bit of foresight about this that only other crew members also witnessed.

That said, nick could be lying and I could be wrong. But just from what I know of this situation, I don't believe it was an intentional bite. It's possible I'm just being naive, but thats the conclusion I'm coming to.