View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
Is "cat chanel" a common phrase in hip hop, too?

^ And that, is exactly where my point lies.

Look, I got no problems with you @Nicholas, maybe you didnt bite intentionally, maybe you saw the concept and thought it wouldnt be a bite if you flipped the concept and wording up a bit. I dont know, only you do.

I just posted my opinion. Its WAY too farfetched of a reached / horrible concept to be a coincidence that you both tried it.

Thats just my opinion on it tho.
Unread 01-07-2018, 01:18 PM   #96

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
Is "cat chanel" a common phrase in hip hop, too?

^ And that, is exactly where my point lies.

Look, I got no problems with you @Nicholas, maybe you didnt bite intentionally, maybe you saw the concept and thought it wouldnt be a bite if you flipped the concept and wording up a bit. I dont know, only you do.

I just posted my opinion. Its WAY too farfetched of a reached / horrible concept to be a coincidence that you both tried it.

Thats just my opinion on it tho.