View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
Iunno. That's a pretty specific concept / oronym to use, way too specific to think that out of the billion of oronym possibilities... that one THAT specific would happen to show up twice on the same site in two different battles?

I could see if it was something common like da feet or something that works. But yall're trying to push through the fact that more than one person uses a horribly used oronym with the same concept of thought?

What im trying to say is.... ok check this.

Yall remember when Damu said (nicca raw, wahh / Nicaragwua)

Imagine if someone else used that shitty ass horrible wordplay. Its just too much of a wild shot in the dark to say that someone would use something THAT farfetched and outlandish without it having to be a bite.

So.
Yeah. Ima have to say. That definitely looks like a bite. To me. But the reality is? This site is so low on people / mods these days, nothing will be done to nicholas. Bet it.

So.
Moot point. Wasted thread. Yay for democracy & fairness. ♡
Nicaragua is an obscure country. Catch an L is a common phrase in hip hop. I know some of you will never believe me short of proof that I didn't which is very hard if not impossible to produce so I guess you'll have to form your own opinions. W/E I'll keep doing my thing.
Unread 01-07-2018, 12:37 PM   #92

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
Iunno. That's a pretty specific concept / oronym to use, way too specific to think that out of the billion of oronym possibilities... that one THAT specific would happen to show up twice on the same site in two different battles?

I could see if it was something common like da feet or something that works. But yall're trying to push through the fact that more than one person uses a horribly used oronym with the same concept of thought?

What im trying to say is.... ok check this.

Yall remember when Damu said (nicca raw, wahh / Nicaragwua)

Imagine if someone else used that shitty ass horrible wordplay. Its just too much of a wild shot in the dark to say that someone would use something THAT farfetched and outlandish without it having to be a bite.

So.
Yeah. Ima have to say. That definitely looks like a bite. To me. But the reality is? This site is so low on people / mods these days, nothing will be done to nicholas. Bet it.

So.
Moot point. Wasted thread. Yay for democracy & fairness. ♡
Nicaragua is an obscure country. Catch an L is a common phrase in hip hop. I know some of you will never believe me short of proof that I didn't which is very hard if not impossible to produce so I guess you'll have to form your own opinions. W/E I'll keep doing my thing.