Thread: Sup.
View Single Post
Unread 05-18-2021, 03:01 PM
Yung Santa
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Ha! Barista, more like I'm the old guy talking to himself saying "this neighborhood used to be so popular, you should've seen it" and newfags are like "whatever old man, get out of my way I'm trying to TikTok dance here".
Hahaha holy shit this is accurate. Stu don't be sitting on younger kids though man. At some point you gotta accept that old heads influence is what forms these younger kids and they are gunna do different things than we did. Over here in a wheel chair shitting on tiktok dances knowing damn well we did the Harlem shake
Unread 05-18-2021, 03:01 PM   #11

Yung Santa

Voted: 0 audio / 13 text
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Ha! Barista, more like I'm the old guy talking to himself saying "this neighborhood used to be so popular, you should've seen it" and newfags are like "whatever old man, get out of my way I'm trying to TikTok dance here".
Hahaha holy shit this is accurate. Stu don't be sitting on younger kids though man. At some point you gotta accept that old heads influence is what forms these younger kids and they are gunna do different things than we did. Over here in a wheel chair shitting on tiktok dances knowing damn well we did the Harlem shake