View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2018, 11:29 AM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
@Brayne Ded your bars have never impressed me much to be honest, but what does impress me is the amount of work you put into the site and the enthusiasm you have for battle rap. I'd give up all of my writing skill to have that back again. These days I've reached a plateau of hardly being able to care about battle rap. Also, mad props for running those extracurricular events.
I appreciate the honesty, Shodan. I know my bars are less than stellar buy it's how I want to write. I don't really care for text battles, I want to do audio but have no means to do so. I prefer my simple bars over some of y'all's complex ones that require an expo. Just a personal preference. I also miss the Shodan's Challenge Circuit, lol. Just sayin'.
Unread 08-26-2018, 11:29 AM   #6

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
@Brayne Ded your bars have never impressed me much to be honest, but what does impress me is the amount of work you put into the site and the enthusiasm you have for battle rap. I'd give up all of my writing skill to have that back again. These days I've reached a plateau of hardly being able to care about battle rap. Also, mad props for running those extracurricular events.
I appreciate the honesty, Shodan. I know my bars are less than stellar buy it's how I want to write. I don't really care for text battles, I want to do audio but have no means to do so. I prefer my simple bars over some of y'all's complex ones that require an expo. Just a personal preference. I also miss the Shodan's Challenge Circuit, lol. Just sayin'.