View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2013, 07:35 AM
X Paces
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yeah, I think in this case it works both ways. Upset about the turnout etc. , but then no info about the tournament at all for those who did submit entries. Kinda takes some wind out of the sails that seemed to be ready to blow. The silence was stern. We get it! @NOBLE @RULE @Pugz. I dont' know yall like that to even speculate too much but, I think some people were hoping that this might have been a start of "something". And like I said before, not sure if yall got my msgs, but I am available to assist in any way that I can to help this site move forward. Sometimes it seems like someone is just sitting back enjoying somewhat controlling a part of many peoples lives. C'mon son! It all might just be a memory someday. There are live battles in damn near every metro area that most people on this site could really be a part of, but like I told them incrowd cats, there's just something about doing things online, look at E-commerce in general. Ebay! fucking simple ass idea done well and thats all she wrote. How can more money, regardless of how much more, be bad, if you don't even have to put in more work. People love soap operas.
Unread 12-01-2013, 07:35 AM   #84

X Paces

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yeah, I think in this case it works both ways. Upset about the turnout etc. , but then no info about the tournament at all for those who did submit entries. Kinda takes some wind out of the sails that seemed to be ready to blow. The silence was stern. We get it! @NOBLE @RULE @Pugz. I dont' know yall like that to even speculate too much but, I think some people were hoping that this might have been a start of "something". And like I said before, not sure if yall got my msgs, but I am available to assist in any way that I can to help this site move forward. Sometimes it seems like someone is just sitting back enjoying somewhat controlling a part of many peoples lives. C'mon son! It all might just be a memory someday. There are live battles in damn near every metro area that most people on this site could really be a part of, but like I told them incrowd cats, there's just something about doing things online, look at E-commerce in general. Ebay! fucking simple ass idea done well and thats all she wrote. How can more money, regardless of how much more, be bad, if you don't even have to put in more work. People love soap operas.