View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2020, 04:06 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
There's more hardcore hip hop/battle rap heads that lose battles to fat snot dripping anime nerds who cant quote a single 2pac line. And they vote for each other outside of their little gay huddles.

This site dont know no damn hip hop lol. You ask most people here who's in their top 10 and they either list a bunch of people they dont listen to or what the previous guy said.

Shits sad and an embarrassment to the culture. No one here watches battle rap but feel that their opinion on what bongs in a verse matters. That's about as goofy as it gets. I dont take LB's feedback serious and never will.
You're right, I think a website where people write up a box full of text and send it away to someone in another part of the world telling them they're gonna murk their family when in reality they'll never come close to meeting face-to-face or have anything to do with each other, and then gets a bunch of other people to vote on who wrote something that read like it would sound better, is an inherently hardcore thing and one of the most quintessential aspects of the culture. How it could possibly have ended up being predominantly nerdy in nature is just beyond me. We gotta start making changes.
Unread 02-11-2020, 04:06 PM   #13

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
There's more hardcore hip hop/battle rap heads that lose battles to fat snot dripping anime nerds who cant quote a single 2pac line. And they vote for each other outside of their little gay huddles.

This site dont know no damn hip hop lol. You ask most people here who's in their top 10 and they either list a bunch of people they dont listen to or what the previous guy said.

Shits sad and an embarrassment to the culture. No one here watches battle rap but feel that their opinion on what bongs in a verse matters. That's about as goofy as it gets. I dont take LB's feedback serious and never will.
You're right, I think a website where people write up a box full of text and send it away to someone in another part of the world telling them they're gonna murk their family when in reality they'll never come close to meeting face-to-face or have anything to do with each other, and then gets a bunch of other people to vote on who wrote something that read like it would sound better, is an inherently hardcore thing and one of the most quintessential aspects of the culture. How it could possibly have ended up being predominantly nerdy in nature is just beyond me. We gotta start making changes.