Thread: APOC Vs. AC's
View Single Post
Unread 05-30-2018, 03:17 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post
1 - WE NEVER ''CUT'' AKIRA FROM ANY LINE UP, THERE JUS WASNT A SPACE FOR HIM..... BUT HES LAYED A CHALLENGE DOWN SO DONT BACK AWAY NOW...

2 - HOW IS THAT A SHOT AT KG? YOU REALLY ARE A STUPID MUTHAFUCKA SOMETIMES ETH..... YOU REALLY GONNA USE THA ''HVK TAKIN SHOTS AT KG'' ANGLE, ARE YOU GETTIN THAT DESPERATE ALREADY?

3 - AN JUS SO YA GET YA FACTS STRAIGHT CUNT...I HAVE COMPLETE TRUST AN FAITH IN KG, HE WOULDNT BE A LEADER OF APOC IF I DIDNT..... AGAIN..... STUPID MUTHAFUCKA! YA JUS POSTIN BOLLOCKS BRUV, GET BACK TO SUCKIN LOCKHARTS DICK!

You picked the quantity of battles. In which was there a lack of space.

HVK has complete faith in KG, says I can't battle for shit even though I just easily beat KG, and requests ACs stop bullying him due to his age which none of even mentioned. Poor kid has no chance.
Unread 05-30-2018, 03:17 PM   #278

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post
1 - WE NEVER ''CUT'' AKIRA FROM ANY LINE UP, THERE JUS WASNT A SPACE FOR HIM..... BUT HES LAYED A CHALLENGE DOWN SO DONT BACK AWAY NOW...

2 - HOW IS THAT A SHOT AT KG? YOU REALLY ARE A STUPID MUTHAFUCKA SOMETIMES ETH..... YOU REALLY GONNA USE THA ''HVK TAKIN SHOTS AT KG'' ANGLE, ARE YOU GETTIN THAT DESPERATE ALREADY?

3 - AN JUS SO YA GET YA FACTS STRAIGHT CUNT...I HAVE COMPLETE TRUST AN FAITH IN KG, HE WOULDNT BE A LEADER OF APOC IF I DIDNT..... AGAIN..... STUPID MUTHAFUCKA! YA JUS POSTIN BOLLOCKS BRUV, GET BACK TO SUCKIN LOCKHARTS DICK!

You picked the quantity of battles. In which was there a lack of space.

HVK has complete faith in KG, says I can't battle for shit even though I just easily beat KG, and requests ACs stop bullying him due to his age which none of even mentioned. Poor kid has no chance.