View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2019, 09:04 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

ROUND 2 (Quarter Finals)

Seul/Edge vs KG The Prince/n e r o
This is likely to be BOTR in my opinion. Seul and Edge are both clear heavyweights, but KG & nero (formerly guts) should have a lot of chemistry. I'm going to pick Sedge here because I think they'll just have too many haymakers; and they're both more experienced in tag-teaming than their opponents. However, Seul will have a lot on his plate with the Stotty Pimpin beef and setting up the LBT card, so this could be KGuts' chance to make themselves the team to beat.

Rai/GOOD GRIEF vs Sean Griffey/Punk
This is a very hard one to call; Raief are untested whereas Saiyunk are fresh off of a 100-0 victory. Ultimately, I'm going to back Raief, largely due to their experience. In the previous battle Saiyunk had a lot to work on, and with Punk's ongoing beefs with many other people this may detract from the quality of his bars here.

Phracture/Swiftkeys vs OSKAR/HVK
Neither team here has battled thus far in the tournament, which makes this hard to predict. Also, neither Swiftkeys nor OSKAR has battled in the time I've been on the site. I'm going with HVKAR because I think HVK has the least rust of anyone in the battle; although this is really clutching at straws because both teams here are unknown elements.

Shodan/Jimmy Hoffa vs Svengali/Chekkit
This is the clearest bout to predict here in my eyes. Svenkit were good in their previous showing, taking an impressive 100-0 victory. However, neither has the experience or success of Shock, and I honestly can't see this bout going the way of the underdogs. Maybe this will work in their favour though – Svenkit have nothing to lose and everything to prove.

I'd be interested to hear what everyone else is thinking. Hopefully this round will have 0 no-shows and we can get some predictions out there before the deadline. Also congrats on everyone who's made it thus far; if I picked you to win, don't make me regret it ; if I picked you to lose, prove me wrong
Unread 07-17-2019, 09:04 AM   #7

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

ROUND 2 (Quarter Finals)

Seul/Edge vs KG The Prince/n e r o
This is likely to be BOTR in my opinion. Seul and Edge are both clear heavyweights, but KG & nero (formerly guts) should have a lot of chemistry. I'm going to pick Sedge here because I think they'll just have too many haymakers; and they're both more experienced in tag-teaming than their opponents. However, Seul will have a lot on his plate with the Stotty Pimpin beef and setting up the LBT card, so this could be KGuts' chance to make themselves the team to beat.

Rai/GOOD GRIEF vs Sean Griffey/Punk
This is a very hard one to call; Raief are untested whereas Saiyunk are fresh off of a 100-0 victory. Ultimately, I'm going to back Raief, largely due to their experience. In the previous battle Saiyunk had a lot to work on, and with Punk's ongoing beefs with many other people this may detract from the quality of his bars here.

Phracture/Swiftkeys vs OSKAR/HVK
Neither team here has battled thus far in the tournament, which makes this hard to predict. Also, neither Swiftkeys nor OSKAR has battled in the time I've been on the site. I'm going with HVKAR because I think HVK has the least rust of anyone in the battle; although this is really clutching at straws because both teams here are unknown elements.

Shodan/Jimmy Hoffa vs Svengali/Chekkit
This is the clearest bout to predict here in my eyes. Svenkit were good in their previous showing, taking an impressive 100-0 victory. However, neither has the experience or success of Shock, and I honestly can't see this bout going the way of the underdogs. Maybe this will work in their favour though – Svenkit have nothing to lose and everything to prove.

I'd be interested to hear what everyone else is thinking. Hopefully this round will have 0 no-shows and we can get some predictions out there before the deadline. Also congrats on everyone who's made it thus far; if I picked you to win, don't make me regret it ; if I picked you to lose, prove me wrong