View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2017, 09:08 PM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagga Lee View Post
I'll check out the tracks in a little bit....but let me just say this. If you're trying to garner attention to your tracks, my best advice would be to start some shit with someone notable in the forums and then drop a diss track on them. If the diss track is dope, then people will feel inclined to check out your other tracks and start rating you.
You can't just expect people to stop what they're doing and check out your work because you posted links in the forums and they don't even know who Ray Zeus is, Skilligan. And you're definitely not going to endear them to you by disparaging their forum activities. That's my 2 cents, but I'll check out those tracks now.
been there done that bro lol... before i went to school for recording arts... but i get what youre saying... but still ive looked through the track section... i have yet to see anybody with more than 20 views on a song... and the people who matter know who i am... so that's besides the point... but a diss track for somebody who doesn't even record is a waste of time and bars... and beats... i make my own beats btw lol
Unread 03-26-2017, 09:08 PM   #6

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagga Lee View Post
I'll check out the tracks in a little bit....but let me just say this. If you're trying to garner attention to your tracks, my best advice would be to start some shit with someone notable in the forums and then drop a diss track on them. If the diss track is dope, then people will feel inclined to check out your other tracks and start rating you.
You can't just expect people to stop what they're doing and check out your work because you posted links in the forums and they don't even know who Ray Zeus is, Skilligan. And you're definitely not going to endear them to you by disparaging their forum activities. That's my 2 cents, but I'll check out those tracks now.
been there done that bro lol... before i went to school for recording arts... but i get what youre saying... but still ive looked through the track section... i have yet to see anybody with more than 20 views on a song... and the people who matter know who i am... so that's besides the point... but a diss track for somebody who doesn't even record is a waste of time and bars... and beats... i make my own beats btw lol