View Single Post
Unread 02-20-2019, 01:10 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfinite View Post
I read through some of their stuff, and I don't think they'd be over, or underrated tbh. I can see the potential with them, they understand how to fill the box, how to set up punches, etc. They grasp the basics, they just need help fine tuning it, fleshing out some of their ideas into a much better execution. With the proper guidance they can become a force.

Next up: Talk Sick, if he hasnt been done or if yall even remember him lmao
I don't even know where you'd rate him, if I'm honest. Dude won a GC in 2012 when absolutely no one expected him to, so you can say that's a bit underrated, he also hardly ever gets brought up as one of the winners of the GC. It's always people like DaDDiO, RULE, reEFer, or Erupt (who TalkSick beat for his GC), but never TalkSick getting brought up.

I think I just answered my own statement: Underrated.

Next: UNKNOWN ARTIST
Unread 02-20-2019, 01:10 AM   #152

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enfinite View Post
I read through some of their stuff, and I don't think they'd be over, or underrated tbh. I can see the potential with them, they understand how to fill the box, how to set up punches, etc. They grasp the basics, they just need help fine tuning it, fleshing out some of their ideas into a much better execution. With the proper guidance they can become a force.

Next up: Talk Sick, if he hasnt been done or if yall even remember him lmao
I don't even know where you'd rate him, if I'm honest. Dude won a GC in 2012 when absolutely no one expected him to, so you can say that's a bit underrated, he also hardly ever gets brought up as one of the winners of the GC. It's always people like DaDDiO, RULE, reEFer, or Erupt (who TalkSick beat for his GC), but never TalkSick getting brought up.

I think I just answered my own statement: Underrated.

Next: UNKNOWN ARTIST