View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2012, 07:39 PM
John J
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Imma say it one last time cause im done with the kid games and the lil kids on this site trying to beef on my wifes page cause ticket fucks em in the ass so good... yous are sad.... any way--- the mans a 30 child, he has even has diss my kid now.. I do not, and never will respect anyone of that low nature.. I understand this is LETSBEEF .. but people like ticket and swagz are misconstrued. Any talk of people kids , wifes and death threats is not what this site is about.. that kinda stuff gets people hurt where im from and alot of other places, and no one is talking emotions .Letsbeef is to come and battle rap.. hence the fucking beef.. No where in battle rap besides this site EVER do you say the things that are shown by these ignorant so called Grown men.. Yous anit 2pac.. that fuck ya wife and kill ya kids shit was because the man was shot 5 times.. all your beefing here in this manner will only leave you shot 5 times.. Im 28 years old and have no time to go back and fort with all this for the rest of lb days.. Imma Make my fucking music and do me..you dont like my shit stay off it.. its simple.. and we all know who won that battle with me and ticket but you got so many freinds here he really thinks hes good.. funny. peace
Unread 08-14-2012, 07:39 PM   #65

John J
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.84/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
183 Won / 116 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
23 Won / 22 Lost

Voted: 484 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Imma say it one last time cause im done with the kid games and the lil kids on this site trying to beef on my wifes page cause ticket fucks em in the ass so good... yous are sad.... any way--- the mans a 30 child, he has even has diss my kid now.. I do not, and never will respect anyone of that low nature.. I understand this is LETSBEEF .. but people like ticket and swagz are misconstrued. Any talk of people kids , wifes and death threats is not what this site is about.. that kinda stuff gets people hurt where im from and alot of other places, and no one is talking emotions .Letsbeef is to come and battle rap.. hence the fucking beef.. No where in battle rap besides this site EVER do you say the things that are shown by these ignorant so called Grown men.. Yous anit 2pac.. that fuck ya wife and kill ya kids shit was because the man was shot 5 times.. all your beefing here in this manner will only leave you shot 5 times.. Im 28 years old and have no time to go back and fort with all this for the rest of lb days.. Imma Make my fucking music and do me..you dont like my shit stay off it.. its simple.. and we all know who won that battle with me and ticket but you got so many freinds here he really thinks hes good.. funny. peace